Angkor Wat |  Cities |  Laos |  Kinmen |  Myanmar |  Penghu |  People |  China Portraits

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Photos

If you browse down a bit, you will find a bunch of pictures from my visa trip to Colonia, Uruguay. There are also a few of B.A. mixed in, as well as life on the boat.

For anyone in the area, Colonia is worth a trip, esp. considering you can buy a one day round trip ticket for as cheap as 79 pesos- that for a slow boat which requires about 6 hours of boat time and offers about 5 hours of walking and sitting at a cafe in Colonia's Unesco protected old town listening to music or staring at scantily clad dancers coming round advertising for shows.

It was a bit strange. I was walking around the town thinking, hmm..this could be a place to retire in, or, if I were retired and living in BA to have a place to retreat to. Then I remembered that Im 30, have no job and getting married soon. I think it might be a bit too early to think about retirement.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home