Angkor Wat |  Cities |  Laos |  Kinmen |  Myanmar |  Penghu |  People |  China Portraits

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Some Home Shots

I noticed the moon coming up this evening as we ate the Chinese food Natalia cooked for my folks and grandparents so I thought I would take a few photos, and that led to some of our cats as well. Those are below, and I hope you enjoy.

Anybody else loving the weather these days? In Cincinnati it has been as hot and humid or close to what Taipei would be about this time of year - low 90's with high humidity. Then you have a category 4 typhoon slamming into Taiwan and 800,000 people evacuating the southern coast of China, while over in this hemisphere there have been two big hurricanes in the span of what, a week?

Sometimes I wonder what will get to me first - some random weather event, the bird flu, or something I have not yet anticipated.

Gosh, I wish I had something more interesting to write...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home