Angkor Wat |  Cities |  Laos |  Kinmen |  Myanmar |  Penghu |  People |  China Portraits

Friday, July 01, 2005

Pictures

OK...it has been awhile since I've put any pictures on any of my pages, so today I put up a bunch. Below you will see some pics from my flight home - I believe taken over Greenland. On
http://outintheworldcities.blogspot.com/ you can see some pics I took yesterday in downtown Cincinnati (during a trip downtown with Natalia which I wrote about in my earlier post today). If you ever have a chance to look at your hometown as a tourist would, I recommend giving it a shot. It tends to look a lot more alive, a lot more interesting than it would otherwise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hiddenson said...

Hello Alan,

Nice pics there.

Say, I have a request to formulate. I have been reading your blog regularly, but in the last weeks I was more absent because we were renovating our bathroom. Then, when I came back, I found it very difficult to find my way back where I was. This is not only due to the fact that you post once a day, which is great, but also due to the way you configured your archives: the list becomes long and tedious to manage and navigate.

So, my 0.02$ opinion is: have you considered monthly archive?

I hope this note finds you well.
Take care,

Hiddenson

3:28 PM  
Blogger Alan Brinker said...

Hey...thanks for the suggestion. Hope this makes it easier.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Hiddenson said...

Much better, thanks!
I found my way back through your blog, now let's hope life gives me some time to read it all from where I left it, or then I'll have to catch up from present time, which I'd hate.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Take care.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home