Angkor Wat |  Cities |  Laos |  Kinmen |  Myanmar |  Penghu |  People |  China Portraits

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Diminished Output

A few days ago, a co-teacher was walking by.

"You've been slacking on your blog."

Yesterday Natalia and I were eating dinner.

"Your post today was pretty bad."

Thanks, dear. But yes, it wasn't all that great. And I realize I have not been writing much lately. By way of explanation, my days at work are spent doing graduation things. After work, I come home and clean floors and furniture. I go through my things and decide what to keep and what not to keep. I think about when I have to go do this or that thing before I leave, wondering which important thing I will forget to do. In other words, I've been thinking too much about other things to let thoughts work themselves out in my head. Because thoughts aren't being developed in my head, I don't have things to write about.

So, if you are coming to this page for the first time, check out the archives and stop back every now and then for whatever I do come up with. If you come here more often, be patient. I will tell you what I tell myself (andI think I'm putting this down now more as a comfort to myself than to anyone else). I will be leaving Taiwan soon, and by the end of July I should be in China, with pleny of time to think and plenty of things to write about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Natalia said...

I didn't say "It was pretty bad" I said that it wasn't that good.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home