Angkor Wat |  Cities |  Laos |  Kinmen |  Myanmar |  Penghu |  People |  China Portraits

Friday, February 25, 2005


Getting back to Taipei pictures that for me present a vision of the city...This was from the second time I went out with my Canon S50, and I look at the folder of pictures and realize what I really liked then I think are awful now (this is from last May). I went to the weekend flower and jade market, which is one of the major draws for tourists in Taipei, and it is always packed with Taiwanese and foreigners alike. You can find bonsai trees, all sorts of flowers and potted plants, jade and pearls for great prices, calligraphy paintings, and many other things. This lady was selling a few hats just across the street from the market, which is held under an elevated highway. You can find people selling things on sidewalks everywhere in Taipei - hats, clothes, gloves, umbrellas, shoes, scarves, and jewelry can all be found for low prices. Unfortunately, they often postion themselves on the most crowded sidewalks, leading to bottlenecks and shoving at worst, a general feeling of annoyance at best. Of course, looking at this lady, I get the idea that maybe she could use a bit of a crowd.  Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Anonymous guide to bonsai tree said...

Hi Hello" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/pbh.gif" align="absMiddle" border="0" />....Wow! While I was searching for info on guide to bonsai tree I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for guide to bonsai tree. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about guide to bonsai tree.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous growing bonsai tree said...

Hi Hello" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/pbh.gif" align="absMiddle" border="0" />., I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on japanese bonsai, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about japanese bonsai.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous bonsai said...

Hi Hello" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/pbh.gif" align="absMiddle" border="0" />., I was out blog surfing looking for some info on growing bonsai tree when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for growing bonsai tree. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about growing bonsai tree at the site above.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous history of bonsai tree said...

Hi Hello" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/pbh.gif" align="absMiddle" border="0" />., I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on japanese maple bonsai, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about japanese maple bonsai.

2:38 AM  
Anonymous growing bonsai tree said...

Hi Hello" src="http://photos1.blogger.com/pbh.gif" align="absMiddle" border="0" />., I was out blog surfing looking for some info on japanese bonsai when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for japanese bonsai. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about japanese bonsai at the site above.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home